10 Reasons Why the Church of Christ is the New Testament Church
1. You can read about it in the New Testament. (Romans 16:16)
2. It has no creed but the Bible and binds no name on its members but Christ's.
(1 Peter 4:16; Acts 11:26)
3. It speaks where the Bible speaks and is silent where the Bible is silent.
(1 Peter 4:11)
4. It exalts Christ as the only head of the church. (Colossians 1:18)
5. Its acts of worship are patterned strictly after the New Testament example.
(Acts 20:7; Eph. 5:19)
Listen to our acapella singing below.
6. It teaches that scriptural unity can be achieved on all disputed doctrinal questions.
(1 Cor. 1:10; John 17:21)
7. The church of Christ pleads for unity of all believers in Christ.
(1 Cor. 3:1-5; Eph. 4:4-6)
8. It is not a denomination, nor a group of denominations, but the body of Christ. (Col. 1:18). Its founder is Christ Himself.
9. Its aim - to save souls by leading them to Christ by the gospel, teach godly living, and help all in need.
(1 Cor. 15:1-4; Gal. 6:9)
10. Its future - eternal glory with Christ.
(1 Thess. 4:17)